Advanced Spinning Techniques - 1 to 1 Learning ONLINE
For those of you who already know how to do the basics on a spinning wheel! Perhaps you have your own wheel but have got stuck on making the same style of ‘barber-pole’ yarns!
Whatever your reason for wanting to learn new skills I'll be demonstrating on one of my amazing Ashford spinning wheels (double treadle) or my E-spinner wheel.
- Class duration min: 1 hours (£50) or 1.5 hours (£70) – please specify required duration on booking
- You can use any processed fleece/fibre you have to hand, but a wide variety of wool & fibre can also be provided in advance, using my natural and hand-dyed colour-ways - click here to purchase
- Spinning from art batts, roving, rolags,
- Splitting/blending fibre for fractual or gradient spinning
- Creating and using Art Batts
- Lock Spinning
- Chunky Thick and Thin
- Corespun Yarns
- Beehives and Coils
- Navajo Ply
- Working with inclusions such as beads and pearls
If you're interested, book the length of one to one tuition you require, and I'll get back to you to work out when would suit you best, daytime, evenings or weekends are all possible.
DELIVERED VIA ZOOM, FACETIME, SKYPE, TEAMS OR FACEBOOK LIVE